Marketing Production Associate, AIM – Waterford, Ireland
Agora Integrated Marketing (AIM), a subsidiary of Agora Publishing Services Ireland Limited (APSI), is a full service online marketing agency, dedicated to helping direct response publishers grow their businesses with innovative, multi-channel campaigns. With decades of combined experience, the AIM team is committed to being a one stop resource for all online marketing needs. Our services include: Paid Search, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Lead Generation, Paid Acquisition, Conversion Optimisation, Product Testing, Training, and Marketing Analysis.
Due to our continued growth, we are now looking for a Marketing Production Associate with responsibility over the task list of our growing client base. We are seeking a candidate who has an appetite to learn both the marketing and the production side to our business, is a self-starter with an interest in direct response marketing and marketing production, looking to take their career to the next level.
Location: Waterford, Ireland
The Marketing Graduate will be responsible for:
- Website and landing page development and testing.
- Campaign technical set up and analysis, including conversion tracking and analytics.
- Setup and broadcasting of our e-letter.
- Other marketing and production tasks as required.
Personal Competencies Required:
- Team player with exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Very strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality work.
- Good working knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.
- Previous marketing and content-management systems experience is preferred but not essential.
- Experience with Paid Search ad platforms like Adwords and Facebook a plus but training will be provided.
- Interest, or experience, in social media for business.
- Basic Photoshop, InDesign, or similar software experience is a plus.
- Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
AIM is growing rapidly and there are plenty of opportunities for growth within the business. In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, we are interested in someone with a passion for writing, online marketing, social media, analytics… any or all of the above.
If you are interested in working for a rapidly growing and innovative company – submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org