Account Manager – Baltimore, USA
Agora Integrated Marketing (AIM) is looking for an Account Manager with responsibility over the campaigns of our growing client base. We are seeking a candidate with extensive experience in direct response online marketing using platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Yahoo and Native Ad Networks. We’re not looking for just a ‘doer’… this position is for a results driven A-player that will go above and beyond simply fulfilling client objectives. This is a rare opportunity to become a key player in a rapidly growing business.
AIM is a full service, Agora focused, online marketing agency dedicated to helping direct response publishers grow their businesses with innovative, multi-channel campaigns. With decades of experience, the AIM team is committed to being a one-stop resource for all online marketing needs. Our services include: Paid Search, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Lead Generation, Paid Acquisition, Conversion Optimization, Product Testing, Training, and Marketing Analysis. We currently work with 15 different clients across 5 continents.
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The Account Manager will be responsible for working with a variety of clients across the globe:
– Define marketing objectives along with clients
– Development / execution of campaigns to meet those objectives
– Management and optimization of campaigns to meet pre-defined CPA and LTV goals
– Analyzing and summarizing data
– Campaign testing and scaling with a pre-defined budget
– Thinking outside of the box and being a visionary for AIM clients
– 3 – 5 years of experience in online direct response marketing
– Expert knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Yahoo and Native Ad Networks
– Experience using these platforms for direct response, goal driven campaigns
– Quarterly international travel required
Personal Competencies Required:
– Team player with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
– Goal driven with a focus on data and analysis
– Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision.
– Ability to work with and mentor Account Associates
– Very strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality work.
If you are interested in working for a rapidly growing and innovative company, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org