Our Inaugural Digital Innovation Summit is Happening This Month!
We’ve got a conference coming up.
If you’re already a dedicated attendee – amazing! We’ll be sending the full agenda to you shortly.
If you have NOT signed up, or you’ve been living under a rock, here’s the gist:
- Top marketing experts from AIM have been working diligently with the most knowledgeable developers/masterminds from Threefold to put together the best presentations and helpful advice that will leave you feeling smarter about your business strategy. Whether your goal is to figure out how to best target your audiences or strengthen the back end of your ecommerce site.
- Not only will fellow Agora affiliates be around to discuss their successes and experiments with social media, marketing, and the like, we’ve even gotten the Agora Financial US team to present about their journey using Lytics to automate their marketing platform.
- We even have some of the team from Lytics joining us, where they would love to get to know you, and answer any questions you have about their system.
- There’s so much more, but I have to end these bullet points on a high(er) note – we have reps from Facebook and Google who will each have a presentation and workshop, with availability in between to network and share a thing or two about getting the most out of these social media systems.
Okay, you’ve got a bit of drool coming down. No worries, it’s just us. As you dab away with a napkin, read below for two sneak peeks into presentations we can expect from Facebook and Google:
- Lead Generation and Facebook Auction Dynamics – Marc Kelechava and Joyce Lam
Over the last three years, the Facebook team has collated a strategy on how best to scale large direct responsive initiatives on FB. The tactics come from a mix from their own client experiments, as well as internal FB research by Auction Data Science teams.
- Growing Stronger Audiences with Mobile Marketing Strategies – Kevin Fabbri and Lindsay Weber Siano
In recent years, smartphones have completely changed the way we browse, search, and shop online. What was once a convenient, helpful device has now become a near basic human necessity for all things day-to-day. In this presentation, the Google team looks to demonstrate the rise of mobile, how consumers are using their mobile devices, and how Google is adapting its marketing tools for the Mobile-first world.
Sounds fun, right?
We look forward to seeing you in the sunshine state in two weeks. If you’re not on our list, there’s still time.
Project Manager, AIM