Digital Marketing Specialist – Harrogate
Agora Integrated Marketing (AIM), an Agora company, is an online marketing agency dedicated to helping direct response publishers around the world grow their businesses with innovative, multi-channel campaigns. With decades of experience, the AIM team is committed to being a one stop resource for all online marketing needs. Our services include: Paid Search, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Lead Generation, Paid Acquisition, Conversion Optimisation, Product Testing, Training, and Marketing Analysis.
Due to our continued growth, we are now looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our brand new team in our first UK office, based in Harrogate. This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on self-starter to take responsibility over the campaigns of our growing client base.
We’re looking for a candidate with expert experience in AdWords and Facebook. Understanding of Native and other advertising platforms is also a bonus. The desire to learn from experienced direct response marketers is an absolute must. We are looking for a results-oriented self-starter to join our team. This position will be responsible for the creation of new campaigns for multiple clients in the financial, health and lifestyle industries as well as monitoring, optimising and testing strategies on existing efforts.
- Development of new campaign ideas, testing strategies, and providing ongoing status updates on various projects.
- Setting up and monitoring landing page tests.
- Completing keyword research and campaign targeting selection processes within AdWords for new campaigns.
- Management and optimisation of campaigns to meet pre-defined CPA and ROI goals.
- Campaign testing and scaling with a pre-defined budget.
- Analysing AdWords, Facebook and other advertising platforms to assess performance of campaigns on a daily and weekly basis.
- Managing additional projects as they arise.
- 3-5 years of experience in online marketing, preferably direct response.
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords and Facebook. An understanding of or experience with Bing, Yahoo and Native Ad Networks is also a bonus.
- Experience using these platforms for direct response, goal driven campaigns.
- Team player with exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Goal driven with a focus on data and analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision.
- Very strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality work.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A self-starter who needs little direction and who isn’t afraid to try new things.
To apply, email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Covering letter detailing why you’re the right fit for this role
Secrets of the Digital Masters
Get Secrets of the Digital Masters Now!