Digital Marketing Specialist – Worldwide Location Possible
Agora Integrated Marketing, an Agora company, is seeking a talented digital marketer to join our growing team as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
We’re not a traditional agency. We’re focused on direct response, not branding. If you’re looking for free vending machines, climbing walls and onsite massage we’re probably not for you. But if you get more excited by generating conversions for clients than earning industry awards we should talk.
We’d like a candidate with expert experience in AdWords and Facebook. Understanding of Native and other advertising platforms is also a bonus. We are looking for a results-oriented self-starter. You should be a problem solver, happy to roll your sleeves up and able to work very independently.
This position will be responsible for the creation of new campaigns for multiple clients in the financial, health and lifestyle industries as well as monitoring, optimising and testing strategies on existing efforts.
We have offices in Ireland (Waterford), the U.S (Baltimore) and the UK (Harrogate) but there’s an opportunity – for the right person – to work remotely, potentially from anywhere in the world.
- Development of new campaign ideas, testing strategies, and providing ongoing status updates on various projects.
- Setting up and monitoring landing page tests.
- Completing keyword research and campaign targeting selection processes within AdWords for new campaigns.
- Management and optimisation of campaigns to meet pre-defined CPA and ROI goals.
- Campaign testing and scaling with a pre-defined budget.
- Analysing AdWords, Facebook and other advertising platforms to assess performance of campaigns on a daily and weekly basis.
- Managing additional projects as they arise.
- 3-5 years of experience in online marketing, preferably direct response.
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords and Facebook. An understanding of or experience with Bing, Yahoo and Native Ad Networks is also a bonus.
- Experience using these platforms for direct response, goal driven campaigns.
- Team player with exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Goal driven with a focus on data and analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision.
- Very strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality work.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A self-starter who needs little direction and who isn’t afraid to try new things.
To apply, email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Covering letter detailing why you’re the right fit for this role
Secrets of the Digital Masters
Get Secrets of the Digital Masters Now!