Digital Marketing Associate – Waterford, Ireland
Note: Interested in this role? Read to the end, and don’t submit your CV without your video cover letter. In your video, you should explain a bit about yourself, why you are interested in digital marketing and why you should be considered for a position at AIM.
Self-starter? Motivated? Passionate? Interested in direct response marketing?
We believe the right person is more important than their skill set. Skills can be taught.
Techniques can be learned. Experience can be acquired.
If you’re a smart self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, we should talk.
AIM is a full-service marketing agency specializing in the artful science that is direct response marketing.
Our working days are far from humdrum.
We deal with businesses on every continent. We’re constantly learning about new advertising platforms to help grow our clients’ lists. We experiment with new strategies and techniques. We test new theories to challenge the status quo. And all with the foundation of decades of direct response marketing experience to guide us.
Due to our continued growth, we are now looking for a Digital Marketing Associate with responsibility for the campaigns of our growing client base. We are seeking a candidate with some marketing experience who has an appetite to learn and grow their marketing expertise.
Location: Waterford, Ireland
The Digital Marketing Associate will be responsible for:
– Developing client marketing campaigns under the direction of the Account Manager.
– Scaling of campaigns to meet client objectives.
– Management and optimization of campaigns.
– Analysis of campaigns with Account Manager.
– Compiling reports for client meetings.
– 1+ years’ experience in online marketing.
– Working knowledge of online advertising platforms such as Google AdWords and Facebook.
– Experience with native platforms, such as Taboola or Outbrain is a plus.
– Experience using these platforms for direct response, goal-driven campaigns would be advantageous.
– Occasional international travel required.
– Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
Personal Competencies Required:
– Team player with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
– Goal driven, with a focus on analytics.
– Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision.
– Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
– Very strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering high-quality work.
AIM is growing rapidly and there are plenty of opportunities for growth within the business. If you are interested in working for a rapidly-growing and innovative company, please submit your resume and video cover letter to email@example.com